Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fish in The Sky 2

Ah yes, this book. Originally the book was brought to my attention by a friend and and flipped around to random pages to find that it was a lot like "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" in the way of it being a growing up/coming of age story. Just with the characters being in middle school than being sophomores and seniors in high school. It's a little like this show (you probably have never heard of it as it was in my childhood) by the name of "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide"  Just a little story about a boy making tips and making friends and getting into weird experiences through his middle school career. That show made me the weird person I am today, and especially books like the one I'm reading because they are just straight weird and honest and that's the kind of thing I like/can relate to.
Most books I can never get into, but as I said that it's books like this that I can get into. I'm guessing it's because almost everyone can relate to the stories foretold in the book. I don't know, now I'm just blabbering on. This is all I can think of to write for now, but this post will be updated soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hunter, I appreciate that you are trying to stay on track with your blogs. But, you do need to make sure you post a blog with 2 strong paragraphs. You can also include your opinions, but you need to truly discuss the book and use text evidence to back up your ideas.

    ReplyDelete